Will the Lakers take it again next year?

Thursday, March 26, 2009

MONKEYSHINES?

[muhng-kee-shahyn]
a frivolous or mischievous prank; monkey business.

..that's the dictionary's definition. Know what?. That sounds right.
MONKEY BUSINESS is exactly what I felt when FAMILY FEUD buzzed us for answering "monkey bars" to the following question:

NAME A WORD/PHRASE THAT BEGINS WITH THE WORD "MONKEY"
You could hear the confidence in my mother's voice when she answered, "monkey bars."
We just knew that answer would be the last one remaining, since the other family hadn't guessed it.

BOY WERE WE WRONG!

..the Last answer for the STEAL..?....

Monkeyshines.
After watching yesterday's episode of FAMILY FEUD, I was reminded of the jaw-dropping moment my family and I faced that day. We had a chance at $20,000! (OUCH!)
I think its finally safe to remove it from DVR.



No comments: